WindPac Trench Coat
- Packs Into Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
This lightweight nylon tench coat has a durable water-repellent finish. You can also turn it into a backpack—just tuck it into the hidden pocket in back. The pack has its own small snap-close pocket.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable hood folds into collar
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Adjustable split-back hem
- Adjustable waist
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Ergonomic elastic cuffs for added protection for back of hands
- Length, Reg Small: 42"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMonicaGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, FitConsperfect for spring rainy weatherJun 10, 2021
Material is nice, not rubbery, blocks wind and rain, sleeves were perfect for me, sleeves might be too short for taller person,
- Yes, I recommend this productPOSHGenderHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsExceptional QualityMay 12, 2021
I really do love this jacket. The style, length and fabric suit both my taste and needs. I wear it with leggings, tee and bucket hat and receive so many compliments. Please consider making it in white or off white.