WindPac Trench Coat
- Packs Into Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
This lightweight nylon tench coat has a durable water-repellent finish. You can also turn it into a backpack—just tuck it into the hidden pocket in back. The pack has its own small snap-close pocket.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable hood folds into collar
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Adjustable split-back hem
- Adjustable waist
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Ergonomic elastic cuffs for added protection for back of hands
- Length, Reg Small: 42"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productProud NanaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coatSep 26, 2021
Fabulous fabric. Looks awesome. Great fit. Love that it can be folded into backpack!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnonymousGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsYes Indeed!Sep 25, 2021
Chiming in just to agree with everyone else - this jacket is perfect! We all have lots of black jackets/coats in various weights and lengths and definitely not all are "go tos." My Windpac (in black) just arrived and I already know that it will get more wear than most of my others combined. It's the perfect length to wear with just about anything and comfortably roomy; lightweight yet durable. It's also an extremely flattering look. Nobody does sporty trench coats like EB and this one is flawless. Too bad it's sold out, but I can see why. I will definitely purchase the green color also if/when it becomes available again in my size. .Best impulse purchase I have made in ages!
- Yes, I recommend this productCynthiaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConssinging in the rainSep 23, 2021
I love this rain coat! Very water repellent, wore this walking to work.. water rain off the coat! I love that it packs up into a very small backpack! Great idea!!