- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Repellent
- Packs Into Pocket
- Wind Resistant
This lightweight nylon hoodie has a durable water-repellent finish. You can also turn it into a waistpack—just tuck it into the hidden pocket in back. The waistpack has its own small zip pocket.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable hood folds into collar
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and waist
- Length, Reg Small: 24"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for travel!Jun 24, 2022
The windpac jacket is lightweight and comfortable but roomy enough to wear a sweater underneath if needed. I love that the hood tucks into the collar when not needed and that the jacket easily tucks into its own pocket. Great for travel!
- Yes, I recommend this productMICHELLEGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove my new WindPac Jacket!May 24, 2022
Love the look and fit of this jacket. Will be perfect for our travels. Love how it packs up small into a fanny pack! I did get a 'tall' even though I'm not. The regular seemed a little bit short.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight and comfortableMay 18, 2022
I needed a lightweight, wind and water repellant jacket for when I'm out on my bycicle and this fits the bill. The only thing I will say is the sleeves are very short, even on the tall size. I purchased a size Large-Tall and I expected the Tall size to accommodate my orangutan-like arms, but sadly it fell just below my wrist. I like the jacket so much that I've accepted the sleeves. It is exceptionally wind proof and perfect for spring and fall, easy to layer over a sweater. Definitely my favourite functional jacket.