Ravenna Shirt Jac
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Wind Resistant
This lightweight, wind-resistant nylon shirt jac is an ideal outer layer for spring and summer. It has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. It also features two button-close chest pockets and two secure zip hand pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Length, Reg Small: 23.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productColoradoGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice and I love the Walnut color!Apr 8, 2021
Love the style and the walnut color. It's a generous fit, so I got the XS and it has plenty of room for an extra shirt or vest (36B, 118lbs). It's lightweight and will be great for warmer months. I'll most likely get the light gray as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsShirt JacketApr 1, 2021
Nice light summer jacket, I purchased both colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productFudzzyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsLove this JacketMar 16, 2021
Great little jacket. Not to warm for spring days or for traveling. Walnut color is great. Have received many compliments