Ravenna Shirt Jac
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Wind Resistant
This lightweight, wind-resistant nylon shirt jac is an ideal outer layer for spring and summer. It has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. It also features two button-close chest pockets and two secure zip hand pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Length, Reg Small: 23.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- A La LaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsRavenna shirt jacJun 18, 2021
Excellent jacket that can be worn as an ac throw on with both dresses & pants or just a great Spring / Fall jacket with room for tees or light sweaters. It is a generous cut so I ordered small when I would typically order medium in EB outerwear to accommodate bust ( then drown in the ample hip cut!!) Also found it worked well when caught in a light summer rain as water just beaded up . Key word LIGHT rain as not waterproof! Like this jackets lots & so do others judging by compliments received.
- Yes, I recommend this productdnolaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery cool and comfortable jacketMay 31, 2021
I got this jacket in one color than went back and got the other color. If it was made in more colors, I'd probably buy them. The jacket is roomy, comfortable, and very lightweight, thus perfect for a finishing touch in hot weather, and a good substitute for linen. The pockets are every woman's dream, since you don;t need a purse when wearing this jacket. I like my jackets loose, wear a 12 in most jackets, and the large in this draped perfectly without being too big.
- Yes, I recommend this productColoradoGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice and I love the Walnut color!Apr 8, 2021
Love the style and the walnut color. It's a generous fit, so I got the XS and it has plenty of room for an extra shirt or vest (36B, 118lbs). It's lightweight and will be great for warmer months. I'll most likely get the light gray as well.