Stratuslite Down Shirt Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lighter and less bulky than a jacket, warmer than a shirt, this down-insulated shirt jacket is perfect for chilly days. It's also a great option for layering when you want to stay cozy in really cold temperatures.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Snap-close chest pockets
- Snap-close cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Down Fill Weight: 2.9 oz
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDown shirtApr 10, 2021
Love this shirt jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productKatelovesadventureGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsPerfect Fall and Spring JacketApr 2, 2021
I loved this incredibly light down jacket right out of the package. The dark loden jacket is a nice muted camo green color and is very versatile with most of my casual outfits. Very light weight but surprisingly very warm. I live in Northern NY so this will be sufficient for fall/spring weather. I wouldn't say it is wind resistant but it did cut out some of the wind while I wore this one evening in rather windy weather at 30 degrees. I am a small in most EB clothing, I purchase a small and this fit is great. Not super boxy, would have room for layers underneath. I am a proportionate 5'3" and this hits just low enough to cover my rear assets, bra size is 36C and this is not all tight for me in the chest. Sleeves are a touch long but I prefer that. Nice easy snap buttons and the pockets are big enough for my IPhone max. Cute/updated look with the chest pockets. Unsure about the durability, I probably wouldn't wear this jacket hiking or any other active venture in fear it might easily tear if/when passing by limbs etc. It will definitely be a more casual wear jacket. Thinking about purchasing the other colors too!
- Yes, I recommend this productREDGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacket for it's lightweight warmthApr 1, 2021
Can be worn over other layers without being constricting