Stratuslite Down Shirt Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lighter and less bulky than a jacket, warmer than a shirt, this down-insulated shirt jacket is perfect for chilly days. It's also a great option for layering when you want to stay cozy in really cold temperatures.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Snap-close chest pockets
- Snap-close cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Down Fill Weight: 2.9 oz
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPattiGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacket!May 10, 2021
Great jacket! Lightweight for packing and a good intermediate between wind breaker and ski jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsJust the extra layer I wantedMay 7, 2021
Wish this was available in Petite sizes ( I'm 5 ft) but the small fits well enough. Sleeves are long :-( It is perfect weight to wear inside on cold nights. I bought the light blue and love the color.
- Yes, I recommend this productWenGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE THIS SHIRT!Apr 29, 2021
I love this shirt SO MUCH. I can't stop wearing it! It has rapidly turned into the thing I grab every time I leave the house. It's so much less bulky than wearing a full down jacket, and just the right weight for spring, when the weather changes every few minutes, breezes pop up out of nowhere, and when the sun comes out and I need to take it off for a while, it folds down to nothing at all and weighs nothing in my bag. Would love to have it in several more colors, PLEASE!