- StormRepel DWR
Built for the mild and changeable weather of transitional shoulder seasons, this parka features a polyester shell with a durable, water-repellent finish. It also has a mesh back vent to boost air circulation and enhance breathability while active. Adjustable drawcords at the hood and waist let you dial in the fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs for best coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 34.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJennyMGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslightweight, comfortableFeb 12, 2021
I'm 5'4 140lbs and ordered a large. It's roomy and comfortable and will allow me to wear a thick sweater underneath when it's chilly. It's lightweight and will protect well on damp days.
- Yes, I recommend this productHLYGenderHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBeautiful Spring/Fall jacketSep 5, 2020
This jacket has a beautiful fit, and I am often complimented on it. I am 5'2" and 155lbs. This jacket fits great with a single or multiple layers underneath. The drawstring waist and length are super flattering. I bought the black jacket as the blue looked a little too shiny for me. If there were more matte colours, I would be another jacket in a heartbeat!
- FrugalGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsNice fabric, but fit problemsMay 31, 2020
I normally wear a large in EB and never have a fit problem in the shoulders. This jacket is cut slightly smaller through the shoulders and upper arms; I measured it against another size large EB classic fit, and it is definitely smaller. It is described as a relaxed fit, and it might be in the hips, but not in the shoulders. I kept it since I can still wear it, but I can't put anything except a very light layer under it.