CirrusLite Spring Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of down insulation makes easy work of harsh weather. It's also breathable, making it an excellent cross-seasonal option. This jacket's water-repellent polyester shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Higher neck for added warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Bottle Green, Coral Neon, Spring Lemon): 100% polyester (Dusted Indigo)
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSamGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Pretty, WarmConsWould recommendMar 15, 2020
Very nice the pockets are big and hidden and it's the most comfortable jacket I own
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Good Size/Fit, Great colorsConsLove this coat!Mar 1, 2020
Love love love this jacket. It was a tough decision but I finally chose the bottle green and it is perfect. Love the fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productPatGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFavoriteJan 24, 2020
Please, please, please offer this in a PETITE size! I have this parka in the longer size with hood, which I adore, but I need to stick with petites. Been looking forward to your new colors, but not I cannot order.