Stratuslite Down Snap Mock
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight pullover has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth whether worn on its own or as part of a layering system. The breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- One exterior snap-close chest pocket
- Three-snap front placket
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCynthiaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat buyJun 5, 2021
love the look and feel
- Yes, I recommend this productKimo Colorado GalGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!!May 10, 2021
I love this pullover! I have many 1/4 EB fleece but have never seen one with a shell and down fill. It's perfect for my late night dog walks on chilly spring nights. I have champagne tastes on tap water budget so I absolutely love EB's clearance sales because the quality is excellent, great fit, timeless style and I'm always happy to add a long lasting piece to my wardrobe at an extremely affordable price. Highly recommend
- Yes, I recommend this productMabGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacketApr 30, 2021
Very comfortable. Light weight, but relatively warm….good for temps 40+.