Stratuslite Down Snap Mock
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight pullover has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth whether worn on its own or as part of a layering system. The breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- One exterior snap-close chest pocket
- Three-snap front placket
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSavanahGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Mar 5, 2021
I love this puffy jacket. Very warm and nice to wear under a heavier shell or over a nice sweatshirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productBubbieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE IT!Mar 1, 2021
Just the jacket I was looking for-lightweight, comfortable and great colors. I am many years plus 65 and walk my young rescue dog at least 3x a day. We're at the foot of Pikes Peak and weather can be a challenge. So I appreciate the versatility of this jacket, Marked down price and free shipping also appreciated!
- Yes, I recommend this productJoGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, FitConsLOVEMar 1, 2021
i wore this snowshoeing and just love the comfort and ease of movement.