Stratuslite Down Snap Mock
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight pullover has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth whether worn on its own or as part of a layering system. The breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- One exterior snap-close chest pocket
- Three-snap front placket
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- MarciaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsPretty JacketAug 25, 2021
Great warm and stylish jacket. Love the color. I wish it was a little longer being a taller person but can live with it. I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of it when it gets cooler out. Great purchase. Eddie doesn't disappoint.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyceGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLoved it so much I got two!Aug 25, 2021
Perfect from late fall through early spring! Great for Walking the dog, doing groceries, a quick trip to Starbucks!
- Yes, I recommend this productBe fanGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHeavenlyAug 4, 2021
Fits perfectly. I'm 225lbs and wear 18-20, fits great. So much, I ordered one just in case. Great deal and quality