Port Townsend Trench Coat
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, breathable, and windproof, this lightweight nylon trench coat provides essential weather protection across the seasons. Lined with soft nylon taffeta, it features adjustments at the hood, back of waist, and the cuffs for a perfect fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 2.75" extendable hood-brim flange provides extra protection
- Two snap-close side pockets
- One interior secure zip pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 35.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNineGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWomen's raincoatAug 23, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productGmaGenderHeight 5'1"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love my coatAug 5, 2021
I love this coat. It's comfortable and warm. Bought for a trip to Iceland, it kept the wind and wet away and was lightweight to carry when the sun was shinning.
- Yes, I recommend this productLetaGender MaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReplacing an old oneJul 30, 2021
I had a raincoat I bought from Eddie Bauer 15-20 years ago in red. I used it mainly on school grounds while on teacher's duty. I had washed it many times and wore it over sweaters so no need for a heavier coat.I had to opt for non-zip pockets, which I liked, but this one is as close as I could find like my old, cherished one. The other was just worn out.