Port Townsend Trench Coat
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, breathable, and windproof, this lightweight nylon trench coat provides essential weather protection across the seasons. Lined with soft nylon taffeta, it features adjustments at the hood, back of waist, and the cuffs for a perfect fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 2.75" extendable hood-brim flange provides extra protection
- Two snap-close side pockets
- One interior secure zip pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 35.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productfkat1Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight, unlined, perfectSep 29, 2021
This jacket is lightweight and way more fashionable than the basic camping rain jacket you use for the trail. I have had this style jacket for years - it looks nice for travel and town, the airplane and civilization, but with the double zipper I've used this jacket for mountain biking and hiking. I don't have to bring another jacket along. Also you can adjust the hood in the back, which is key. Otherwise it's super annoying. This jacket is rather roomy for a small, so I definitely could wear a down sweater (my other go-to when traveling, packs light and insulates so well) I'm 5'7 and 135 pounds, and generally fall inbetween sizes. The M was just way too big.
- Yes, I recommend this productNineGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWomen's raincoatAug 23, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productGmaGenderHeight 5'1"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love my coatAug 5, 2021
I love this coat. It's comfortable and warm. Bought for a trip to Iceland, it kept the wind and wet away and was lightweight to carry when the sun was shinning.