Sun Valley Frost Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
The polyester shell fabric of this down parka is windproof and has mechanical stretch for enhanced mobility. Plush sherpa fleece lining at the back combines with the Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth. Soft microfleece lining at the collar, interior cuff gaiters, and hand pockets adds extra comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Four secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Adjustable, insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Drop hem for extra coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 34.5" | Down Fill Weight: 252.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDGGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Hood is a bit oversized but somewhat adjustableFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Mar 16, 2020
Had to replace my 15 year old Eddie Bauer down off white 3/4 length coat with this one. I will still wear the old one which is in great shape and washable but saw this new one and loved the cut...especially drop in the hem in front and back....it was exactly what I was looking for. And it looks like that way too expensive CG coat. This is better by far, especially on price...and I bought the last small/black. Not sure if this a last year model but would love to see more of this style from Eddie. So glad I snatched this one.
- Yes, I recommend this productShanGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Jan 31, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productMarie CGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe best of the sun valleysJan 24, 2020
best jacket for arenas I will never freeze again