Sun Valley Frost Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
The polyester shell fabric of this down parka is windproof and has mechanical stretch for enhanced mobility. Thick faux shearling fleece lining at the back combines with the Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth. Soft microfleece lining at the collar, interior cuff gaiters, and hand pockets adds extra comfort.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Four secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Adjustable, insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Drop hem for extra coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 34.5" | Down Fill Weight: 252.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productYvetteGenderHeight 5'4"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsWinter coatApr 2, 2021
Preparing for coming winters and wanting to be warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productIn NYGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery WarmMar 24, 2021
Very warm coat that also blocks wind. Was tested out in Maine, frigid temps and strong wind, kept me warm. Used the fit guide as wasn't sure regular/petite, advised regular. Had no problems with arm length nor hood being too big as there is an adjustment at the back of the hood along with thin bendable wire towards the fur part, which you can crimp around your face for a snugger fit. If in doubt about the warmth or quality of this coat, don't!
- Yes, I recommend this productRubyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWinter parkaMar 17, 2021
Comfortable with style