Lodge Cascadian Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Winter weather is no match for the sub-zero warmth of this parka. The Premium Down insulation is unmatched for its exceptional warmth and lightweight comfort. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead an roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The adjustable, fleece-lined hood provides added protection, and has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Dual-entry, fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Fleece cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Sherpa fleece-lined collar and hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Reg Small: 36" | Down Fill Weight: 199g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBrittGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsThe Perfect ParkaMar 4, 2021
This is my second EB coat purchase over the years and I am impressed once again. The moody, inky blue is just beautiful, I love the styling of this piece, and it keeps me super warm in the CA mountains. I expect to enjoy it for many years to come!
- Yes, I recommend this productMisty123Gender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacket!Mar 4, 2021
This jacket is amazing. I ordered the petite medium so I can have extra room to layer up. It's very comfortable and warm! The nice thing is I can wear it to work and casually!!! This will be good even for when I travel to Alberta!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productKathleenGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros QualityConsJacketMar 3, 2021
Great jacket and it fits well.