Lodge Cascadian Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Winter weather is no match for the sub-zero warmth of this parka. The Premium Down insulation is unmatched for its exceptional warmth and lightweight comfort. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead an roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The adjustable, fleece-lined hood provides added protection, and has a removable faux fur ruff.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Dual-entry, fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Fleece cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Faux shearling fleece-lined collar and hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Reg Small: 36" | Down Fill Weight: 199g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBethGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBUY THIS COAT!Dec 2, 2021
For reference: 5'4", 158lbs, athletic-ish build. Amazing coat, looks great, very warm. Bought it to walk dogs in the colder months but will definitely also wear it to work. Roomy enough to wear a sweater or sweatshirt underneath. Could order a medium if you plan to wear something lighter underneath. Well made—love the fleece around the collar and at the wrists! Even better that it was on sale as part of the $99 parka sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmy Lou WhoGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!!!Dec 2, 2021
I have been commenting for years about how winter coats have sleeves that are too short. I can't stand lifting my arms up and the sleeves going above my wrist bone. I was so excited when I saw that Eddie Bauer had a tall option for their coats and I read some reviews that mentioned that the sleeves were longer. They are so perfect! They have a really nice soft fleece at the bottom of the sleeves and a nice high collar that is Sherpa lined to protect your neck. The fur around the collar is beautiful. I chose the olive color and I love it. It's soft and warm and so cute. I love that it has secure pockets as well. I am so glad that I got such a good deal on such a nice coat! I have been wanting some thing to keep me warm through these Chicago winters. I got a DKNY coat last year that looked warm and wasn't. It was only cute. Cute doesn't cut it in Chicago in the winter!
- Yes, I recommend this productSunnyKGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsJust what I was looking forNov 28, 2021
Bought this to replace another Eddie Bauer coat I've had for about 25 years. This coat is very cozy and warm, fits great ( XS-I'm 5'2, 110#). Love the heavy fleece inside the hood, soft sleeve cuffs, and fleece inside the side pockets. not sure I like the fleece inside the upper back/collar- it's warm but does catch on my clothes when putting on the coat. Not as lightweight as my prior coat, but should be nice and warm this winter.