Lodge Cascadian Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Winter weather is no match for the sub-zero warmth of this parka. The Premium Down insulation is unmatched for its exceptional warmth and lightweight comfort. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead an roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The adjustable, fleece-lined hood provides added protection, and has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Dual-entry, fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Fleece cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Sherpa fleece-lined collar and hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Reg Small: 36" | Down Fill Weight: 199g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMadiGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsAWESOME COATNov 20, 2020
Very comfortable coat!! I live in MI so the weather can get frigid at times. You can take the fur off the hood and still have a hood, which was a plus. Fits great, I am 5'5" and 150 and arms fit great and all around. A little longer than expected, about 5 inches above the knees. I bought the "storm" color, not as blue as pictured but still a pretty dark bluish emerald color.
- Yes, I recommend this productBB from CanadaGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStylish and cosyOct 24, 2020
Beautiful coat! As a tall woman, I usually order the "tall" fit online but I wanted to try on a few different styles in the store. I'm glad I did...this style was my favorite. Love the length and the pockets on the front. I chose the XL as the L was a bit snug and I want to have a comfortable movement when I walk. I do not think I will need a bulky sweater underneath as the coat seems to be very well insulated. I love the olive color, I decided not to buy another black coat...LOL. The price at 50% off was outstanding for Eddie Bauer quality. Now I'm ready for the Canadian winter!
- Yes, I recommend this productPetitegirlGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStorm color is Dark GreenOct 17, 2020
It is an awesome coat!! I ordered Storm color and was expecting dark-grayish with a hint of blue. Boy! I was so wrong. It is a dark green. Very unexpected. However, very nice dark green color. Quality is excellent and it is VERY WARM. This is my second order actually. I ordered Regular Medium in Black last year. However, since they did not offer the Petite size at that time, regular size was too long for me and sad to return it. This year I was so excited to see that they offer petite sizes. This time I ordered Petite Large since I noticed that it was a bit tight for layering. For reference, I am 5' tall and 135 lbs. Length is just above my knees and looks good for my petite frame. I really love this coat. Highly recommend it!!