Lodge Cascadian Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Winter weather is no match for the sub-zero warmth of this parka. The Premium Down insulation is unmatched for its exceptional warmth and lightweight comfort. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead an roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The adjustable, fleece-lined hood provides added protection, and has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Dual-entry, fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Fleece cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Sherpa fleece-lined collar and hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Reg Small: 36" | Down Fill Weight: 199g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLaNorGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommutePros QualityConsGreat CoatApr 11, 2021
I bought a coat like this from EB and have had it for about 10 years and the zipper is wearing out. So I saw the sale and bought this one. I absolutely love my new coat. It is so warm I love the length that hits mid thigh.
- Yes, I recommend this productMayaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect!Apr 10, 2021
Love this coat! The front pockets look a little strange because the material is smooth rather than puffy, but overall it's great.
- Yes, I recommend this productSophiaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery Warm CoatApr 2, 2021
I am always freezing in the winter, but this coat keeps me so warm, especially when I pull the hood up! The only problem I have had is the clinking sound the bottom snap makes when I walk if it is left undone. Snapping it is an easy fix!