Lodge Cascadian Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Winter weather is no match for the sub-zero warmth of this parka. The Premium Down insulation is unmatched for its exceptional warmth and lightweight comfort. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead an roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The adjustable, fleece-lined hood provides added protection, and has a removable faux fur ruff.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Dual-entry, fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Fleece cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Faux shearling fleece-lined collar and hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Reg Small: 36" | Down Fill Weight: 199g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSunnyKGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsJust what I was looking forNov 28, 2021
Bought this to replace another Eddie Bauer coat I've had for about 25 years. This coat is very cozy and warm, fits great ( XS-I'm 5'2, 110#). Love the heavy fleece inside the hood, soft sleeve cuffs, and fleece inside the side pockets. not sure I like the fleece inside the upper back/collar- it's warm but does catch on my clothes when putting on the coat. Not as lightweight as my prior coat, but should be nice and warm this winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo HappyNov 26, 2021
I had the Sun valley lodge parka for 9 years in Northern Alberta Canada It's still going and in great shape I love it but I've gotten bigger now that I'm getting close to 60 my shape has changed despite being an avid hiker and dog walker! Anyways you can't beat Eddie Bauer coats for quality and style I have - 40 winters and need to keep warm Bonus is the price I hit the sale Can hardly wait to get it I know the quality will be just as good as my old one I love Eddie Bauer Its the best for outdoor gear for women in the frozen north of Canada
- Yes, I recommend this productEmilyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsAttractive, Warm and FunctionalNov 21, 2021
I was looking for a coat that would stand up to Chicago winters. I love to walk and wanted something long enough to keep the top of my legs warm. Love the olive color. The fit is great and the tall size gave me additional length in the sleeves. Double pockets on each side is a plus for carrying a phone, etc. Highly recommend. Very happy with this purchase.