CirrusLite Down Pullover
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The newest of our CirrusLite Down collection, this pullover has a water-repllent nylon shell and Premium Down insulation. You get a lightweight pullover hoodie with sub-zero warmth and fun, color-blocked styling.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip kangaroo front pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 24.75"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productjunogirlGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortConsGreat!Sep 21, 2020
Absolutely love throwing this on chilly mornings for walks with my dog! There was not a smell like other reviews would suggest, but when I got caught in the rain it did smell like wet down. The fit is looser and I'm really looking forward to using this for snowshoeing and having space for under layers. Really great price, for how comfortable and warm it is.
- Yes, I recommend this productFarmersmarketgoerGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsCute cute cuteSep 19, 2020
This thing is Heflin' cute. I ordered the greenish color and I don't want to take it off. No weird smell here. Ordered a medium and fit my 5'3 150 pound frame perfectly. Can even fit a sweater underkneeth. Cozy,cute, no regrets.
- Yes, I recommend this productKKD179Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSuper Soft and CozySep 15, 2020
Very soft and cozy jacket! After reading some of the reviews, I took a chance and ordered the jacket in pink. I'm happy to report that the jacket I bought does not have any unpleasant smell at all. I sized up to be able to fit a sweater underneath it in the winter. I normally buy tall sizes, but the regular version of this jacket is long enough for me in the arms and torso. As always with EB items, the jacket is of high quality and a very good value for money buy, especially since it is currently on sale. Looking forward to cooler temperatures!