Centennial Collection EverTherm® Down Parka
Eddie's wife, Christine "Stine" Bauer, was a force in her own right. She worked in the store, field-tested many of the products, appeared often in the Seattle newspapers as a champion trap shooter, and hosted seasonal fashion shows promoting the latest offerings at Bauer's Sport Shop. For people who thought an active outdoor lifestyle was just for men, Stine was a revelation.
The Centennial Collection EverTherm Parka breaks the mold of expectations in a way that would have made Stine proud. It offers sub-zero warmth with a sleek, belted-waist style that's unlike any standard down parka. The secret is the 60 grams of Thindown® insulation. It's genuine Premium Down, but instead of individual down clusters, it's bonded between two ultrathin sheets of fabric creating a single, continuous sheet of insulation. There's no quilting, no cold spots, and not a hint of puffiness. The adjustable hood has a removable faux fur ruff, and the collar is fleece-lined for added comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 60g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Two fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Rib-knit snow cuffs for added warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 36"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPjGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice coatJun 20, 2021
An anniversary edition. Great style & seems to be warm. It's a casual style that goes with everything. Fits as expected.
- Yes, I recommend this productMandyGenderHeight 5'7"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWinter ParkaMar 19, 2021
I love my new parka. I especially like that I can adjust the hood and the zipper is a two way which is very helpful for driving in the car. I also love the long cuffs. This parka is not for the coldest days of winter but it is perfect for all of the other winter days.
- Yes, I recommend this productWWLGender FemaleHeight 6'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsThis coat is light and warmFeb 6, 2021
This coat is lightweight, wind-resistant, great quality and keep me warm for the winter in Toronto, Canada. I am a fan of the Evertherm series. Highly recommended.