Cloud Cap Stretch Insulated Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
The buttery soft polyester shell of this trench coat features mechanical stretch for mobility. It's also fully seam-sealed and both waterproof and windproof. Insulated for warmth, it takes you across the seasons.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 60g ThermaFill® insulation for warmth
- Adjustable hood
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs
- Two-way front zip
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior with media port)
- Side-split hem with hidden snaps for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Small: 35.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAVWGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConssimple, classic trenchcoatNov 4, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productNoraP58Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityTravelPros Comfort, QualityConsVery stylish!Oct 26, 2021
Fits well, hope to have it keep me warm without too much bulk
- Yes, I recommend this productCOKatGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice Mid-Weight Insulated Rain CoatOct 26, 2021
A nice mid-weight jacket for cool-cold rainy days. Though, I must admit, it hasn't rained yet so I can't speak to whether it is really rain-proof or not. I hope so! I bought it for colder rainy days when I want something more than just a rain-shell, something that looks a bit nicer. For Talls, a great fit - great length overall and in the sleeves. Love the hood. Looks nice, too.