Windfoil® Thermal Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Water Repellent
This stretch soft shell trench coat has a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the polyester/spandex fabric. The interior is brushed for added softness and warmth.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable hood
- Princess seams for a flattering fit
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Locker loop at center back for easy hanging
- Length, Reg Small: 33"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJenE!Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLooks sharp, feels good.May 19, 2021
I got the XS, S, and M. I am 5'3" 125 lbs, pear-shape. The S fit perfectly because whatever went in the pockets then hung below the waist. The pockets run a bit low. With the XS, stuff in the pockets was then right at the level to get in the way of your seatbelt when you sitting in a car--too uncomfortable. M just too big, maybe because I'm smaller on top. Both black and smoke looked great, it was hard to decide. It's a long coat so I unzip from the bottom for ease of movement and also because it looks better, more Matrix, less bunched up trash bag. Ideally, the zip should just run from neck to hips because that's all I end up needing zipped up anyways, everyday, each time I wear it. But oh well, guess I have to unzip from the bottom every single time. If I needed coverage down there, they could've put in some snaps or buttons instead, for those occasional cold snaps. It was thinner than I expected, but the lining is oh so soft. I would say it's a nice fall/spring coat, but not a winter one.
- Yes, I recommend this productLillyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityCommutePros Fit, VersatileConsNice in between JacketApr 11, 2021
A nice jacket inner zip pocket nice packable to small size Increase one size and excellent for layers Can be used for casual or with a dress
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExcellent mid-weight coat!Apr 2, 2021
This is a great coat to transition from winter to spring and will be great in the fall as well. It fits very well. I like the length of it as it comes well past my hips. The soft fleece lining is very nice and cozy but not too heavy.