2020 Skyliner Model Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Comfort To -15
- Fill Power
Our newest take on Eddie's original groundbreaking down jacket—the first down jacket patented in America—this parka incorporates that signature diamond quilting and adds extra length for even more winter-taming warmth. Outside, a durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off the polyester shell. Inside, Premium Down insulation provides unmatched comfort in the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs for added warmth
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- One interior secure zip chest pocket
- Full-zip front with storm flap for extra protection
- Length, Reg Small: 34"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoanGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust what I was looking for!Dec 24, 2020
The jacket fits well. I am busty and the jacket is not tight or restrictive. Can easily wear over layers. Lots of room in the arms so sweaters do not bunch up. Not bulky but very warm. Love it. Just what I was looking for!
- Yes, I recommend this productPegGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLoveDec 16, 2020
Both looks classy, just a tad tight across shoulders
- Yes, I recommend this productPatriciaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThis coat is is perfect!Oct 17, 2020
When I saw this coat in the store, I told myself, "you just bought the Eddie Bauer Sun Valley Down Parka and you don't need another coat." But. . . . I saw the rust colored one, noticed how stylish, lightweight and just plain cool this coat looked, and I tried it on. It was lightweight, but warm, long enough to keep my backside warm, but not too long, had a two-way zipper ( I won't buy any coat that doesn't have a two-way zipper), and just looked nice the minute I put it on. I couldn't leave without purchasing it and I am sooooo glad I did. I LOVE THIS COAT! It is already cold her in Northeast Ohio so I've worn it 3-4 times in the week I've owned it. It is a really nice "transitional" coat, meaning, it's perfect for those 40, 50 degree days when a sweater is too light and a parka too heavy. This coat will probably keep me warm in mid 30 degree weather too. I can't imagine not having this coat. I usually only buy a black coat, but the rust color was so nice too (the actual coat is just a little deeper rust color than the web pic, which is good as the coat looks richer than pictured). It's great with jeans and is dressy enough to wear out in the evening to a dressier event (post pandemic). So, so, glad I bought it! I imagine I will have this coat fora very long time!