2020 Skyliner Model Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Comfort To -15
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
Our newest take on Eddie's original groundbreaking down jacket—the first down jacket patented in America—this parka incorporates that signature diamond quilting and adds extra length for even more winter-taming warmth. Outside, a durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off the polyester shell. Inside, Premium Down insulation provides unmatched comfort in the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs for added warmth
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- One interior secure zip chest pocket
- Full-zip front with storm flap for extra protection
- Length, Reg Small: 34"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productYACGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsREALLY LIKE ITApr 19, 2021
Bought on sale. Comfortable and very dressy in black. Wanted it in rust but size sold out. It's warm, very feminine and slimming look. Normally get XL in classic or athletic fit for bustline and have slender hips, but in relax/generous cut get size M. I'm 162 lbs., still losing Covid weight gain I hope. A great addition to my extensive collection of EB outerwear!!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productJoanGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust what I was looking for!Dec 24, 2020
The jacket fits well. I am busty and the jacket is not tight or restrictive. Can easily wear over layers. Lots of room in the arms so sweaters do not bunch up. Not bulky but very warm. Love it. Just what I was looking for!
- Yes, I recommend this productPegGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLoveDec 16, 2020
Both looks classy, just a tad tight across shoulders