Yukon Classic® Down Parka
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Inspired by one of Eddie's earliest patented designs and his best-selling parka for more than 30 years, this new edition features the original's classic square quilting and Premium Down insulation. But the polyester shell also has a durable, water-repellent finish to bead moisture, and soft fleece cuff gaiters for extra warmth. Also new is the removable, adjustable hood with its removable faux fur ruff.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Two exterior dual-entry pockets
- One interior secure zip pocket
- Full-zip front with windbreak placket
- Length, Reg Small: 34" | Down Fill Weight: 226.04g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productZoom ZoomGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsYukon Classic Down ParkaNov 16, 2021
Absolutely Beautiful!! It's a heavy coat & well made. I am very impressed!!! I hope it holds up well as it looks. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. Thank you Eddie Bauer!!!
- Yes, I recommend this producthawaii_traveler50Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsDouble Win: Flattering *and* ComfortableOct 5, 2021
I tried 7 coats from multiple brands in the $200-450 range. This was the winner. Comfortable but also flattering and stylish. Provides features I wanted (water resistance, warmth) without a shiny fabric or bulk. The stitching around the mid-section was a nice surprise and effective at providing a flattering look. I wish the coat was just slightly bigger around the upper arms/back, but I will just wear this with my warmer, thinner layers vs big oversized sweaters - to do that you'd need to size up. The design is really unique - it kind of looks like you have a vest on underneath the coat, but it's all one piece/connected. Really nice and provides some interest without adding volume - not sure how they do that but it works! I think this coat will work well for outdoor exploring/travel but also nice enough to wear to a casual evening event or dinner. The fur is also very nice and pretty, but I'm not really into that so I'll just detach.
- Yes, I recommend this productSMGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsYukon ClassicMar 11, 2021
Very comfortable, extremely cozy and very well made.