Yukon Classic® Down Parka
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Inspired by one of Eddie's earliest patented designs and his best-selling parka for more than 30 years, this new edition features the original's classic square quilting and Premium Down insulation. But the polyester shell also has a durable, water-repellent finish to bead moisture, and soft fleece cuff gaiters for extra warmth. Also new is the removable, adjustable hood with its removable faux fur ruff.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Two exterior dual-entry pockets
- One interior secure zip pocket
- Full-zip front with windbreak placket
- Length, Reg Small: 34" | Down Fill Weight: 226.04g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlotteGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsCute and WarmNov 18, 2020
Super cute and very warm!!! Good mix of stylish and practical
- Yes, I recommend this productNanigirlGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove this parka!Nov 17, 2020
I chose Atlantic Blue. Gorgeous colour, stylish fit. Good weight for strolling and commute. Well made which is expected from Eddie Bauer. I bought large to wear with layers and it is perfect. And bonus, no staticky hair!
- Yes, I recommend this productJennaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsClassic, attractive and WARMNov 16, 2020
I tried several down parkas looking for the perfect intersection of warm, neither too bulky nor too slim, not too trendy but not frumpy. This coat is perfect. It's warm and cozy for dog walks at dawn and will still be fashionable to wear when I return to commuting to my DC office after the pandemic. I took off the fur trim on the hood but everything else is perfect, and the petite sizing was just right for my short arms. Love the front zip with buttons on top to give me different options based on temperature. The fabric is not slippery and swishy like some newer down styles so it is pleasantly silent. Haven't worn it in the rain or snow yet but it beaded up when I splashed it with water.