Yukon Classic® Down Parka
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
Inspired by one of Eddie's earliest patented designs and his best-selling parka for more than 30 years, this new edition features the original's classic square quilting and Premium Down insulation. But the polyester shell also has a durable, water-repellent finish to bead moisture, and soft fleece cuff gaiters for extra warmth. Also new is the removable, adjustable hood with its removable faux fur ruff.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Two exterior dual-entry pockets
- One interior secure zip pocket
- Full-zip front with windbreak placket
- Length, Reg Small: 34" | Down Fill Weight: 226.04g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSMGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsYukon ClassicMar 11, 2021
Very comfortable, extremely cozy and very well made.
- Yes, I recommend this productDianaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat coat!Mar 11, 2021
I love the fit of this coat. It is warm without being too big and bulky. One of the best features is the fleece cuffs.
- Yes, I recommend this productJannaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery nice quality and flattering coatMar 6, 2021
I ordered a few coats and didn't end up keeping this one because I preferred the Eastlake Down Parka - that one was a bit warmer and I liked the boxy look of it. But I thought this was a really nice coat. I'm 5'4", 130 lbs and the medium fit me great with enough room for a big sweater. I really liked the fleece cuffs and the way the coat has a zipper and button closure. It looked nice to just zip if it's not super cold, and then button up for extra warmth.