Eastlake Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
With the incomparable, sub-zero warmth of Premium Down insulation, you know this parka will deliver welcome comfort in the coldest winter weather. But there's more to this coat than just the down. The adjustable hood, collar, and upper body are lined with ultrasoft, deep-pile sherpa fleece for another level of coziness. The polyester shell has a special finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off, and the pockets are spacious for gloves and whatever else you need to bring.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Five pockets (one interior secure zip)
- Knit cuff gaiters for extra warmth
- Sherpa-fleece lining in adjustable hood, collar, and upper body
- Length, Reg Small: 30.5" | Down Fill Weight: 172.07g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productOliveGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons10/10 would recommend!Jun 10, 2021
Wow! I bought this on sale, and I honestly can't wait for the winter so I can wear this. Much cuter in person, so comfortable and I love the inside pocket. The grey color is beautiful and a true grey. The sherpa/fleece lining in side is so soft, the hood is perfect whether you're wearing a winter hat or not. I am very happy with this purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productTanyaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, VersatileConsNice!May 13, 2021
This is a great everyday around town coat. Great pocket, side lower zippers which hold in heat or allow room while driving or adjust if you have hips which I do even though I'm a size small. Shera is much cozier around the neck than faux fur. Can double as casual or stylish. The zippers are bronze not shiny gold which is more my taste. This was a great find and I love it. I'm in Northern Michigan and it gets cold so down is nice and cozy.
- Yes, I recommend this productGrandmaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOutstanding!May 1, 2021
This coat was purchased for my outside chores in the Montana winters (coldest day in February was -34, not a typing error). This coat is so good I am tempted to reserve it for church and social occasions and purchase something else for out door chores. Thank you Eddie Bauer.