Eastlake Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
With the incomparable, sub-zero warmth of Premium Down insulation, you know this parka will deliver welcome comfort in the coldest winter weather. But there's more to this coat than just the down. The adjustable hood, collar, and upper body are lined with ultrasoft, deep-pile sherpa fleece for another level of coziness. The polyester shell has a special finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off, and the pockets are spacious for gloves and whatever else you need to bring.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Five pockets (one interior secure zip)
- Knit cuff gaiters for extra warmth
- Sherpa-fleece lining in adjustable hood, collar, and upper body
- Length, Reg Small: 30.5" | Down Fill Weight: 172.07g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review