Stratuslite Down Faux Shearling-Lined Hoodie
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Comfort To -20
- StormRepel DWR
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight hoodie has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth whether worn on its own or as part of a layering system. Faux shearling fleece lining in the body and hood adds further to the warmth, while the breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable, fleece-lined hood
- Fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Sleeve cuff gaiters help seal out cold
- Full-length front zip with windbreak cover
- Length, Reg Small: 24" | Down Fill Weight: 111.98g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHeatherGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBest purchaseJan 18, 2022
Keeps me warm ! Love the quality of this jacket . Not too puffy and not long on the arms! Perfect fit
- Yes, I recommend this productSamaraGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsComfortable and warmJan 7, 2022
It is good for my dog walks. It is quite warm but over -15 I wear this jacket with thermal or a sweater inside. Turned out to be pretty good overall pretty sturdy.
- Claudie in maineGenderHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery cozy- good for 30+tempsNov 24, 2021
Love this jacket. It becomes my go to most of the time when running errands, collecting mail, grocery shopping etc.. it is very cozy and has great mobility. Like the zippered pockets & hood. It is lined through out jacket with sherpa. It is very lightweight. Please note that this is not fir seriously cold/ frigid weather. Above 30° and it will keep you warm. However, temps under that you will definitely need a sweatshirt and maybe a vest. I wear my other heavier down eddie bauer jackets/ coats for seriously cold temps. If you plan on layering I would suggest sizing up. I am between sizes and I chose the larger size and it fits perfectly. Appreciate it being fully lined with the sherpa as most jackets are not and that it has a water repellant shell should it start to rain or snow.