Stratuslite Down Faux Shearling-Lined Hoodie
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Comfort To -20
- StormRepel DWR
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight hoodie has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth whether worn on its own or as part of a layering system. Faux shearling fleece lining in the body and hood adds further to the warmth, while the breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable, fleece-lined hood
- Fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Sleeve cuff gaiters help seal out cold
- Full-length front zip with windbreak cover
- Length, Reg Small: 24" | Down Fill Weight: 111.98g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKhartGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsWearing a cloud!Sep 5, 2021
So comfortable and soft, like being wrapped in a cloud. As soon as I touched it in the store I knew I needed it. I got the green. It's a beautiful color. I sized up to a medium in this, and I'm usually a small. I'm 5'6" 120lbs.
- Yes, I recommend this productZoboGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, QualityConsCozy and warmJun 9, 2021
Perfect fit, comfy and cozy just like their blankets!
- Yes, I recommend this productSallyGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery warmApr 10, 2021
Warm and comfortable. Love it.