Stratuslite Down Sherpa-Lined Hoodie
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Comfort To -20
- StormRepel DWR
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight hoodie has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth whether worn on its own or as part of a layering system. Sherpa-fleece lining in the body and hood adds further to the warmth, while the breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable, fleece-lined hood
- Fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Sleeve cuff gaiters help seal out cold
- Full-length front zip with windbreak cover
- Length, Reg Small: 24" | Down Fill Weight: 111.98g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productZoboGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, QualityConsCozy and warmJun 9, 2021
Perfect fit, comfy and cozy just like their blankets!
- Yes, I recommend this productSallyGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery warmApr 10, 2021
Warm and comfortable. Love it.
- Yes, I recommend this productNorth country girlGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGift for sisterApr 5, 2021
I bought this for my sister who is very happy with it. She asked for a larger size than she usually wears so she can add a layer under it. She was very pleased with the length of the sleeves