Cloud Cap Stretch 2.0 Parka
- StormRepel DWR
- 2.5 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Waterproof like you've never felt it. Soft. Stretchy. Quiet. Fully seam-sealed, the lightweight polyester shell provides complete protection from the elements while also giving you exceptional comfort and freedom of movement.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hood
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Ergonomic cuffs for extra protection
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKayakerGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWell made waterproof stretch parkaJan 12, 2021
I usually wear petite clothing as I am shortbwaisted. Ht 5 ft weight 130 lbs and larger through the hips. I am so glad I orderes the regular size ( small petite unavailable in plum color) as this fits perfectly. I sometimes find that the arm length is too short in petite clothing. The arm length is perfect in regular for me and it is not too long in length- about 3 inches above the knee. Stretch is so comfortable also
- Yes, I recommend this productCarole1960Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros QualityConsLightweight Rain jacketDec 17, 2020
So this is not a a parka, it's a very lightweight rain jacket. It is unlined and has a tighter fit. I usually wear a tall but got a large regular because it was on sale. It is snug but I should be able to get a lightweight sweater under it. I wear a size 10 so this is a bit narrower fitting. It's a nice good quality rain shell but will not provide any warmth so this is probably good for spring of fall.
- Yes, I recommend this productNatGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Nov 12, 2020
Very comfortable and great quality. SO light and surprisingly warm. I got a Medium so I could fit a nice sweater or layer underneath. Great purchase and I love the colour.