Cloud Cap Stretch 2.0 Parka
- StormRepel DWR
- 2.5 Layer
- Secure Pocket
Waterproof like you've never felt it. Soft. Stretchy. Quiet. Fully seam-sealed, the lightweight polyester shell provides complete protection from the elements while also giving you exceptional comfort and freedom of movement.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hood
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Ergonomic cuffs for extra protection
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAliciaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGORGEOUS! PERFECT!Jul 1, 2021
I am headed to Paris for a week in September (2021) and needed a raincoat that would be stylish yet practical. As I am a FIRM believer in never checking anything in when I travel, I am very careful about what I do pack as everything needs to be multi-use, easy to clean, quick to dry, etc. Since I will be going on a photography tour, I also needed the coat to pack down into a small bundle so I can put it into my photo bag. I sized up to the large so that I could fit a sweater underneath it should the need arise. (I had never tried this coat on before and it was described as "form-fitting allowing for mid-weight layers".) This is coat is EXACTLY what I was looking for! The plum color is stunning and not as bright as it looks on my laptop monitor, luckily. Though a trench coat may have been a more classic choice for some, I didn't want anything with a belt or gathered waist as this coat makes for a slimmer, cleaner silhouette. And it was on sale!!! Je suis très heureuse!!
- Yes, I recommend this productRenburGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitGreat coatJun 20, 2021
Love the fit and color!! the hood is too big even if you use the pull strings but otherwise it's a beautiful coat and Eddie Bauer quality
- Yes, I recommend this productKrisMGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, FitConsAwesome lightweight rain coatJun 16, 2021
Love this rain jacket. It is extremely lightweight, a plus for travel, and stretches for comfort. I love the longer length too.