Atlas Utility Trench
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
- Secure Pocket
The perfect spring/summer shelter for commuters and travelers, this trench has a lightweight, water-repellent nylon shell and eight pockets (two interior) to keep essentials organized and accessible.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable hood rolls into collar pocket
- Adjustable waist and cuffs
- Sleeves constructed so they can be easily rolled up
- Vented back for added breathability
- Length, Small: 31"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSuzanneGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe Perfect JacketApr 12, 2021
I am extremely pleased with my new jacket. The color is very flattering and the fit is great. I am complimented often; my coworker loved my jacket so much she purchased one! This is my second Eddie Bauer jacket I have purchased. You can't go wrong with any of their outerwear!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGenderHeightTypeActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGood qualityApr 3, 2021
It's very comfortable and nice style too.
- Yes, I recommend this productFawnGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons5/5Apr 2, 2021
I bought the black when it was 50% off. It fits very well, with room for light layering. I love that the waist tie is on the outside, so I can quickly zip up and decide whether to use them or not. They also won't wrinkle like a traditional belt. The hood is adjustable with a cincher on each side. I think I'll get a lot of use out of this because it's my only water-resistant light jacket. I only wish it came in more vibrant colours!