Atlas Utility Trench
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
- Secure Pocket
The perfect spring/summer shelter for commuters and travelers, this trench has a lightweight, water-repellent nylon shell and eight pockets (two interior) to keep essentials organized and accessible.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable hood rolls into collar pocket
- Adjustable waist and cuffs
- Sleeves constructed so they can be easily rolled up
- Vented back for added breathability
- Length, Small: 31"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMACGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Fit, VersatileConsAll the pockets!Jun 9, 2021
Very excited to get this jacket! I have an upcoming trip to Alaska and I wanted something with pockets, that could layer, would pack compactly and would work in town, on the trail, or on a train or a boat. I often have problems with sleeve length but I am happy that these are long enough.
- Yes, I recommend this productMelBGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type TallActivityCommutePros Fit, VersatileConsGreat with leggingsJun 7, 2021
I like the color and the style. It is great with leggings and covers well. It is very stylish and multifunctional, I use it for just about everything, Work, outdoor, rain and shine.
- Yes, I recommend this productHillaryGenderHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGREAT JACKET!Jun 1, 2021
I love this jacket. Unfortunately, I can no longer get this in a petite size. I would buy another of each color if I could get them in petite sizes.