Atlas Utility Trench
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
- Secure Pocket
The perfect spring/summer shelter for commuters and travelers, this trench has a lightweight, water-repellent nylon shell and eight pockets (two interior) to keep essentials organized and accessible.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable hood rolls into collar pocket
- Adjustable waist and cuffs
- Sleeves constructed so they can be easily rolled up
- Vented back for added breathability
- Length, Small: 31"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTamraGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect anytime jacketJul 17, 2021
Although the style is great it is very comfortable. It is perfect to through on anytime you need to just cover your arms to take off the chill. I always need jacket when I go grocery shopping or in the theater and this is perfect for that.
- Yes, I recommend this productDJTravelsGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsFashionable as well as functionalJul 9, 2021
I purchased this jacket for a lightweight but rainproof coat for hiking in the PNW. I was really pleased to find that it's got a fashionable fit compared to a lot of other rain jackets that I've tried. I haven't tested out the rain aspect as we've been in a heat dome since I received the jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productHelenGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat light jacketJul 3, 2021
I had previously bought a outdoor vest of the same color and material so I knew it would be quality when I received this. My one question was how heavy would it be and it turned out to be exactly what I needed.