Centennial Collection Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
It's no wonder Eddie called his wife Christine, "my wilderness companion." She had more stamina in the backcountry than he did, and she was an 8-time Washington State Trapshooting Champion. But she was also an artist, she loved to travel (visiting Asia without her husband) and, when she was single, she owned a beauty shop. So, when Eddie started making his down jackets, she insisted there be women's styles (one of his first patents was for a women's ski jacket).
The Centennial Collection Down Parka is a tribute to Christine's advocacy for unmatched performance and feminine grace. The shell has a durable, water-repellent finish: precipitation beads and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. The high-loft Premium Down provides sub-zero warmth, while the design lines create a flattering style that never looks overstuffed like some "puffies." Side-seam zips provide venting and enhanced mobility, while the removable hood with detachable faux fur ruff offers styling options.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Rib-knit cuff gaiters help seal out cold
- Fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Snap-close front placket covers front zip
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5" | Down Fill Weight: 238.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTennessee galGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBeautiful JacketNov 25, 2021
Love this jacket. Beautiful style, very warm, nice style, and really comfortable. I didn't size down as some suggested & bought my normal size. Plenty of room but not overly large…….just enough room for layering. I bought this jacket for a Christmas trip to Europe & I think it's going to work perfect. I love it & would definitely recommend to a friend.
- Yes, I recommend this productLoloGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTrust me, I'm from MinnesotaNov 21, 2021
Amazing! This is warm, wind proof and big enough to wear warm sweaters under. It is a generous cut, but for cold weather its perfect to wear a big warm sweater to work underneath. Its also beautiful with the gold details. I absolutely love this coat!
- Yes, I recommend this productMom of FiveGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm!Nov 12, 2021
I needed a very warm coat that would still be able to fold small enough to put into my locker-box at work and really hoped that this heavier coat would manage to do that. It will suffice, but only after removing the hood, which I really won't need going from my car to the building in which I work. The hood is easily re-attached for going on walks with my dog in the blustery cold in winter here. This coat is beautifully made and the exterior pockets are deep enough for keys and mittens and the interior pocket is very deep also. This coat is actually very, very warm and the remarkably different sleeves do not take away from that. Plus, I like different!