Centennial Collection 2020 Tech Skyliner Down Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
When Eddie introduced his first down jacket in 1936, he thought he might have something special. In fact, his original Skyliner Model, the first down jacket patented in America, started a revolution. For the first time, one jacket was lightweight, warm, and breathable all at the same time. For mountaineers, skiers, and anyone else who was active in cold weather, it was a game changer.
The Centennial Collection 2020 Tech Skyliner Model Down Jacket takes Eddie's original idea, the one he called, "Blizzard Proof," and brings it into the 21st century. The lightweight, durable polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes rain to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Inside, high-loft Premium Down proves why Eddie used to say it's "lighter than feathers, warmer than 10 sweaters." The rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem create a trim fit, and the three zip pockets keep your essentials secure. This is a classic, reborn.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Length, Reg Small: 23.5" | Down FIll Weight: 94.14g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJanGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWalkingPros FitCons Not VersatileGreat JacketMar 11, 2021
Really like the way this jacket looks on me but you need to go one size larger than you usually buy.
- Yes, I recommend this productTravelerGenderHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons UncomfortableSize UpJan 31, 2021
Nice Jacket. I'm 5'5 and 160 lbs. The Large fit was too tight. Size up if you want to wear a sweater underneath. I will order an XL. The sales price was a great incentive to purchase a jacket when you have many Eddie Bauer's outerwear items.
- Yes, I recommend this productTerryGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsStylish FunctionalityJan 31, 2021
Style serves multiple year use