Centennial Collection Stine Jacket®
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our founder, Eddie, made his name building jackets that were working tools for outdoor enthusiasts like himself. Each piece was all about function, whether designed for a particular end use, or for a broad range of outdoor activities. Some offered optional add-ons like a hood or hem extension, or had a sport-specific quilting pattern and pocketing.
The Centennial Collection Stine Jacket is built in that tradition, and named after Eddie's wife, Christine "Stine" Bauer. Designed as the consummate traveler, it has a durable, water-repellent cotton/nylon/spandex shell with enough stretch to allow unrestricted mobility. Each of the 10 pockets has a unique function, with a discreet icon to indicate its purpose: e.g., sunglasses, phone, tablet, passport, wallet, water bottle. There's even an RFID pocket to protect your cards from skimming. The best working tools make that work easier. This jacket does that for life on the road.
NOTE: Due to the special nature of the DWR finish used on the garment shell fabric, the fabric surface may become distressed easily with wear. This distressed look adds to the authenticity of this 100-year anniversary style.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Stowable hood
- Ten pockets, constructed for easy accessibility and to be unobtrusive when full
- RFID pocket is removable
- Convertible roll-up sleeves
- Interior lanyard with clip to hold keys
- Length, Small: 27"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 67% cotton/28% nylon/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSwtPwtuniaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Jacket Ever!Mar 27, 2021
You can see and feel the quality of this jacket. And all the pockets plus the packable hood just makes it so much more fabulous. I am 5'2 and 155 lbs, a size 10/12 and this jacket fits perfect. Wow so excited. And I have so many pocket options foe my concealed carry.
- Yes, I recommend this productColoradoGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love it!Oct 30, 2020
I've been eyeing a similar multi-pocket travel jacket made by another company, but I'm so glad Eddie Bauer made this one! I didn't buy it for warmth, but instead for all of the pockets since I don't use a purse anymore. You can stash an iPad, water bottle, eyeglasses, toys, keys...etc in secure pockets and that's what sold me! The jacket is not paper-thin, it is thicker in the body, a little lighter in the arms, and it breathable in the upper back under the hood. This won't be a winter jacket, but the medium is roomy for me to wear a vest, maybe the cirrous or thick sweaters if I need to. It's more for fall, spring, evening, or cool days. It's not tailored like other jackets, but boxier to allow you to add items to the pockets. And since I'm a pocket person, I really love this! It'll be a good travel jacket, can't wait to wear it!
- Yes, I recommend this productSparkyGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLike it!Mar 26, 2021
Love the jacket. I loved all of pockets, perfect for storing all the paraphernalia one carries. I liked the color, won't show the dirt. It was a bit big but would have worked perfectly with layers. However, it was too short for me. I wanted something that would cover my backside a bit more. This jacket fell at the top of my hips. I'm 5'9". I wish it was longer and I would have kept it. But, unfortunately I had to return it.