Waterproof protection for daily commutes and weekend adventures, this trench is longer than a parka for extra coverage, and has an adjustable hood, waist, and cuffs for a great fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Three exterior secure zip pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 33.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCharleyGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove my new Rainfoil TrenchMar 17, 2021
This raincoat is perfect for walking my dog or anytime that I have to go out in the rain. It fits easily over sweaters and sweats. Perfect length and perfect fir. Mine is in grey and the color goes with everything. I also love that the waist can be tightened to avoid a boxy look.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaniGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove my Rainfoil!Mar 30, 2020
Love my Rainfoil, it truly is waterproof and pretty much windproof as well.Great to put a layer under on cooler rainy days here in Vermont. I have owned mine for five years, has held up to lots of adventures and travel, many washings and still looks pretty good. I was looking for a newer one but the colors are not very interesting to me. I'd prefer something more feminine but that is a personal preference.
- Yes, I recommend this productRachGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsRaincoat winJan 31, 2021
I have been searching for the "perfect" rain jacket - long, A-line, black and not bulky. I live in Vancouver island and needed something that would work just as well for work as it would for errands on the weekend or a hike. This is the closest I have found to my holy grail !