- StormRepel DWR Plus
Waterproof protection for daily commutes and weekend adventures, this trench is longer than a parka for extra coverage, and has an adjustable hood, waist, and cuffs for a great fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Three exterior secure zip pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 33.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEGSGender Non-BinaryHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBring on the Rain!Sep 16, 2021
In spite of the fact that I am comfort-driven, I think this is a very stylish raincoat. I got it to walk my dog in the woods - I do this rain or shine. But I will also wear this coat everywhere! I am comfy in it, and it will keep me dry in the hardest rain, and I will feel good wearing it! The only thing I don't love about this coat is the hood doesn't adjust well, so I can't tighten it around my face when the rain and wind are at me. I have figured out a work-around and tie the little ties, but they are not as functional as I want them to be. But that's my only issue with this coat - it is better than I'd hoped it would be. It feels well made and I think it should last at least a decade. The zippers - usually the first thing to go - feel strong. And I love that it has a double zip so that I can unzip the bottom and sit like a man, comfortably, without having to feel boxed in.
- Yes, I recommend this productKate VGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect for Rainy Travel!Sep 7, 2021
This jacket was perfect for my very rainy trip to Iceland. I was outside for hours in constant rain and the water never seeped through. Love that is has an adjustable waist (so it's not too boxy) and has a hood. Dries very quickly as well! Would definitely recommend
- Yes, I recommend this productchbrooklynGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCan't wait to wear this jacket!Aug 8, 2021
I bought this jacket because I needed a new raincoat for fall - one that I could also layer in the colder months. This jacket is perfect! Super stylish.