Centennial Collection Convertible Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
As an outdoor outfitter that's spent a century in the Pacific Northwest, Eddie Bauer has a lot of experience with rain; and more importantly, in how to stay dry despite the weather. Our rainwear benefits from those 100 years in soggy conditions not because of a "we've always done it this way" approach, but because we're always looking for a better way to do it.
The Centennial Collection Convertible Rain Jacket is the newest case in point. The durable polyester shell features WeatherEdge® waterproof technology that's breathable to prevent interior condensation that soaks you from the inside out. It's fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection, and it's convertible: side zips let you turn the jacket into a cape.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Vented back for enhanced breathability
- Four pockets (two flap, two secure zip)
- Adjustable drawcord hood
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Length, Small: 30.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMenaGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove it!Apr 8, 2021
This rain jacket keeps you dry. Though I'm not a fan of the vents, I like the style of the flap on the hood and back. It's also a very rich black, not faded. I also love the multi pockets, I wish there were as many as the men's version.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaxGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitNice jacket but runs very big!Apr 2, 2021
This jacket is well made and really very nice, however, the size was too big. Probably could have used a medium, however returned to the store.
- Yes, I recommend this productDIaneGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsThe best purchase of 2020Jan 6, 2021
EB makes the best rain jackets and this is no exception. I'm disappointed I missed getting the citrus color also. Cover by backside, keeps my neck warm. Lots of pocket space. I immediately returned the JCrew rain jacket. I did lose the cute bungee tabs on the zippers after the second wear - they were not long enough. I hope I can snag other colors in the future.