- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Casual, with a touch of attitude for fun, this lightweight jacket is no slouch at performance either, with its water-repellent nylon shell and stowable hood that folds into the collar when not needed.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior mesh photo pocket
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nyllon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this producthuihuiGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsI like itDec 4, 2020
I like it. It perfectly fits my body. I wish EB could offer different colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productKelly WGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLove thisDec 13, 2019
I absolutely adore this jacket. It's got that boxy/ sporty vibe, but without being cartoonishly over-sized. I needed a light, waterproof jacket for a trip and this was perfect, added a bit of style to my on-repeat travel outfits, worked with tennis shoes and flats, and could be stuffed into a bag without issue. One note is that this is not a cold weather jacket. It could possibly be layered with the right sweater, but does hit right at the waist.
- Yes, I recommend this producttranteryostGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect "Dad Windbreaker"Sep 22, 2019
This is the perfect windbreaker - it's lightweight, packable, moderately adjustable and sheds water. It's also quite stylish, the boxy cut and short length makes it the modern version of that khaki jacket all our dads' have. I bought the gray because I have too many green jackets and I like it (very light and perfect neutral, almost noncommittal color) but actually wish EB made a khaki for the nostalgia. Thought about sizing down but wanted to layer it with my fleece so went with my normal size. I did get it on sale; I think it's not quite nice enough for +$100; for that I would expect fully waterproof.