- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Casual, with a touch of attitude for fun, this lightweight jacket is no slouch at performance either, with its water-repellent nylon shell and stowable hood that folds into the collar when not needed.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior mesh photo pocket
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nyllon
- Yes, I recommend this producttranteryostGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect "Dad Windbreaker"Sep 22, 2019
This is the perfect windbreaker - it's lightweight, packable, moderately adjustable and sheds water. It's also quite stylish, the boxy cut and short length makes it the modern version of that khaki jacket all our dads' have. I bought the gray because I have too many green jackets and I like it (very light and perfect neutral, almost noncommittal color) but actually wish EB made a khaki for the nostalgia. Thought about sizing down but wanted to layer it with my fleece so went with my normal size. I did get it on sale; I think it's not quite nice enough for +$100; for that I would expect fully waterproof.
- Yes, I recommend this productDiana PGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this Jacket!Jul 24, 2019
I normally wear Petite Large. Bought this in medium and it fit perfectly and is roomy enough to wear over light layers. The shorter length was ideal for my 5'1" height. The Slate Green colour is really nice. It's a soft, greyish, green that is neutral but not boring. I was so happy with the fit and colour I also bought the grey. I got them both on sale so that was a bonus.
- Yes, I recommend this productRoxGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons with the hood tucked in, the collar is highFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargepretty cool jacketSep 28, 2019
The jacket is sharp. Pretty thin but works for a Fall day/night.