- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Casual, with a touch of attitude for fun, this lightweight jacket is no slouch at performance either, with its water-repellent nylon shell and stowable hood that folds into the collar when not needed.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior mesh photo pocket
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nyllon
- Yes, I recommend this productDiana PGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this Jacket!Jul 24, 2019
I normally wear Petite Large. Bought this in medium and it fit perfectly and is roomy enough to wear over light layers. The shorter length was ideal for my 5'1" height. The Slate Green colour is really nice. It's a soft, greyish, green that is neutral but not boring. I was so happy with the fit and colour I also bought the grey. I got them both on sale so that was a bonus.
- SFBoomerGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Timeless styleCons Army green, Sleeves too longFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeClassic styleAug 17, 2019
Perfect weight for fall. Love the classic style, stand-up collar with tuck-away hood, but the fabric is not crisp, but "limpish." Zip pockets big enough to hold large iPhone or wallet. More army green than slate. Would like to see EB move away from military green color palette of the past several seasons. At least offer black for us city folks. Moderately roomy large. No sleeve cuff adjustment to shorten. Would need to spend some money to shorten. I would not pay the regular price for this due to loose threads and poor quality control. Not sure whether I will keep this jacket. Perhaps I'll size down because I love the style.