- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Casual, with a touch of attitude for fun, this lightweight jacket is no slouch at performance either, with its water-repellent nylon shell and stowable hood that folds into the collar when not needed.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior mesh photo pocket
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nyllon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productYayaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGo to jacketOct 2, 2021
Go to jacket for spring and fall. Packable and I carry it in my small bag, fits well for unpredictable days. I am yet to try it out in colder weather layering up with warmer clothes. Buy am sure it will work perfectly. Like the style for any occasion. The sleeve run a little long for me though. And for most other EB jackets, that's the only reason preventing me from buying more jackets from EB. I wish the sleeve size were accurate.
- Yes, I recommend this productSF fanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat light jacketSep 4, 2021
This jacket is a little crop, but the whole look is wonderful. The sleeve was about 3/4 inch too long for me, but was worth the time to alter! Great light jacket and actually any season when you just want a little light jacket. Versatile, can wear with jeans, and leggings, but I'm sure it'll look great with skirt, skort or shorts! Glad I bought it - and on sale was a plus. I usually wear S, but ordered XS based on these reviews, and they are right!
- Yes, I recommend this productLauriGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it. Perfect for summer rains in Kentucky.Jul 27, 2021
both comfortable and cute.