- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Casual, with a touch of attitude for fun, this lightweight jacket is no slouch at performance either, with its water-repellent nylon shell and stowable hood that folds into the collar when not needed.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior mesh photo pocket
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nyllon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productpwgGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Quality, VersatileConsgreat summer jacketJun 6, 2021
I was attracted by the style, color, and sale price. Looking for something for spring and summer travel. Bonus: I did not realize there a hood that rolls up into the collar! Since this a cropped-profile, I did size up, so it hits me at the high-hip level.
- Yes, I recommend this productSaraGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fit, Quality, VersatileConsRAVING About This JacketMay 26, 2021
I am absolutely in love with this jacket. It's the perfect light summer rain jacket. I plan on using this for day hikes and nights at the beach. I am on the shorter side and the cut hits perfectly at my hips, not cropped. It's very true to size, I would not recommend sizing up as it may be a little too oversized. Overall, this is exactly what I expect from Eddie Bauer and this is why I will continue to shop with them, there is just a quality that can't be beat.
- Yes, I recommend this productYACGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsLightweightMay 10, 2021
Got the Lt. gray in M since it's a relaxed fit. Not warm enough to wear as yet and expect will be packable for expected summer showers when time comes. Looks good on and bought on sale plus used rewards.