Ventatrex Aura Jacket
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
Built especially for the variable conditions in spring and summer, this lightweight polyester jacket has a durable, water-repellent finish and built-in UPF sun protection. It also has perforated side and lower-back panels to enhance breathability. The attached hood is there when you need it, but tucks easily into the collar when you don't.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Adjustable drawstring waist lets you dial in the fit
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Back hem drop for extra coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 27.75"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNeetaBGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect jacketJun 12, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productBetsyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros VersatileConsVersatile - Ventatrex Aura JacketMay 18, 2021
I wanted something lightweight and stylish to wear while walking or out running errands. This definitely fits the need.
- Yes, I recommend this productPalomaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favorite sun protective garmentMay 12, 2021
I am allergic to the sun so am constantly scanning for good sun-proof clothing, but seldom finding it. The companies are trying and have improved but this jacket is the first UPF item that I have purchased because I liked it. I wasn't disappointed, either. The color and style are flattering and it protects well. The only drawback is that it might be too warm on a very hot day. Thanks for making it possible for me to be protected and look good.