EverTherm® Down Crosstown Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Fill Power
The upper body and sleeves of this parka are made of waterproof polyester and insulated with Thindown®, which requires no quilting to hold the down in place. The quilted nylon lower body is insulated with traditional down. Together, they give you sub-zero warmth without extra weight or bulk.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- UPPER BODY/SLEEVES:
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 60g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Microfleece cuff gaiters
- Microfleece lining at collar
- Adjustable hood
- QUILTED LOWER BODY:
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill RDS down, certified by Control Union
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length, Small: Reg 33.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester upper body: 100% nylon lower body
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMcKatieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Fleece lined cuffs keep cold out, Great Fit, Removable Fur RuffConsCozy & Cute!Oct 28, 2019
I absolutely LOVE this parka! This jacket is the perfect combination of style and warmth. I love how the olive green color stands out in the crowd and I get so many compliments. The down insulated pockets and fleece lining keep me cozy on my way to work.
- Yes, I recommend this productMariaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityCommuteProsConsCute and cozyDec 12, 2019
It's cute and very warm. The oversized hoodie is a problem, but not enough to return it. It's very light weight and has been doing fine in 30F weather. We'll see once it gets colder. I'm 5'4 and weight 130, athletic body type. I ordered Medium Petite, and it fits great.
- Yes, I recommend this productChristinaGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsCute and comfyNov 20, 2019
I have a very hour glass figure. This coat does not flatter it. There is no cinch at the waist. I'm 5'7 and 150lb. I got a small regular. It's fitted around my butt and big around my waist. I kind of just look like a worm. If you have a smaller bottom half it will be fine for you. The zipper is a bit touchy. It's very very lightweight. Not sure how it does in the cold. id like it if I had a different figure. Not sure if I'll keep it.