Momentum Light UPF Anorak
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
This ultralight, packable, pullover anorak is all about adapting to changing conditions. The water-repellent polyester shell also provides UPF 50+ sun protection. When the weather no longer requires an extra layer, you can fold the jacket into its secure zip pocket under the front flap.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two front pockets (kangaroo and secure zip)
- Back vent with mesh panels to enhance breathability
- Adjustable drawcord hood
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPretty PerfectJun 2, 2021
I'm more "Style Driven Comfort"
- Yes, I recommend this productGolden retrieverGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsIPF AnorakMay 3, 2021
This Anorak fit the bill and will be worn a lot
- Yes, I recommend this productGrascillimusGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWind Rsistant for Spring thrust FallApr 25, 2021
Soooo long ago we had blasjackets (? Spelling). They were wind breaker, another name. So this past 12 months seems to be windy. I don't need warm that I can't get from a tee or similar item under it. I missed my 1st two color choices so don't hesitate ordering. This item really fills a niche and will be a great take along in the backseat of the car. I bought Small for 5-7 and 120#. Nice fit. It not for heavy layering nor did I need for it to be. Great retro revival Eddie Bauer. Thx